Friday, May 9, 2008

cooking

May 9th 2008

I went to check up my liver on 6th of May..went to the lab early 645 am.... the result were good. My liver are doing well and the only not doing well is my brain. Do I need Brain Transplant?? Do you all feel tired in the Brain? I did !!! May be too many news about Burma. Seeing unhappy thing all the time is not good for me. Hearing the stupidness of the leaders there is worst.

Well tonight I am putting a nice dinner for the Princess and friends. I cook! can you believe it that ''Yang can cook so I can cook"!!! (Hey I like that China Man, Yang's cooking lessons on TV, lately where is he ?? anyone know??). I Just finished my Chicken Lemongrass Curry, Pork with Ginger, Shrimp with garlic and Guacamole with nacho chips! Burmese and Guatemala mix.

Talking about cooking, when I was in Guatemala there was a lady who lived above of my apartment. She is from way way..very close to South Pole. Well can't remember right now the name of her country. It is a small country..well too bad now it is out of my mind ..anyway she gave me late lunch one day with her other friends. Ok ok... I just looked at my Globe Ball...... she is from URUGUAY, sound similar ( U-R-GAY)!! Her cooking smell was so wonderful...Oh believe me there are some food that smell like a rat dead for a week!!!
Food calls "Kapi" or "Shrimp Paste" .... These are very bad bad smell but when in cooked, they are so yummy!!

The Uruguay woman cook one dish that looked like a lean meat yellow curry but not quite like asia curry. She said "Comer lo Helen, estan mui bueno" ..I asked
her "que esto??" she answered " no te preguntale..comer comer"...So I did eat but a bit chewy in my mouth so I said "die me lo ques esto?" she said "Linqua de Vaca he he he".... I do not like her "he he he " at all. I told her I need to go to toilet right a way and I did spitt it all out. I do not like any tongue of animal..never!! I saw some Taiwanese ate "Duck Tongue" in Hong Kong. Well I should stop my rubbish now.....

No comments: