Monday, May 5, 2008

Air Supply

May 5th 2008


I went to play tennis today, feel like almost drop dead as playing one hours under hot weather. It made me real sweat!!!..... came back home check my email! Got an email from one of my friends. She is married to a drummer of Air Supply Group which is famous in SE Asia. Hey you all know Tom Patty???? Tom Patty, some how not so many knows him here in Thailand. Europe knows him well??? I wish he could tour in Bangkok so this will make Robins very happy also the Thai will know him better too. Tom Patty is from Gainesville! his piano man is Robin's neighbour from 23rd street house... Robins has all of his CDs. I just know only "Free falling" pretty good though....Tom Patty is loved by Robins and The Gainesville ....also hero for Robins. For me I have mute feeling for Tom!

In Bangkok we have a famous market calls JJ market. I think Anderson Cooper did some documentary for CNN about animal in this JJ market. I love to go there also but now I can't take so many people pushing each other in there. It's a
weekend market! You can find anything in that JJ market.. even bugs fried!

About 3 years ago.... me, Robins and Shan was visiting JJ market and a nice Blondie woman walked to me and said hi! and conversation with me. She was so out going and with other 3 American. They are looking to go another shopping center. We took them and they were so fun to be with. So I told them if you have time, dinner with us before head to USA. They came and we had the best time. Turn out to be her husband is working with Air Supply. Susan, ( not her real name) is very fun even in the emial. I like her and her job also. Anyway she will be here in Bangkok in June 29th. Air Supply is performing on July 1st and asking me wanted to be at the show or not? Of course my answer is very "YES............"!

To Air Supply: Welcome soon to Thailand!!!!! Of course the best shrimps of Robins is waiting for you all! Just tell me fry, steam, curry or grill???



No comments: