Monday, April 28, 2008

My blessing

April 27th 2008


I am a liver transplant recipient. I got my new liver for now oh...one year and six months already. I am doing well, actually very well. Playing Tennis 3 times a week and spend 2 or 3 times at my building gym. I just went to Shands Hospital at Florida University for my six months check up in Feb. 2008. Doing MRI is ok for me but waiting for the result is very very difficult. The scare hit me so hard...I can't sleep nor eat..... but one thing I never forget to do is "Praying".

Earle is from CANADA. A man who is very good at Piano! We go to the same church in Bangkok. He plays music in our church beautifully. One morning when I opened my email while I was waiting for my 6 months test result in Gainesville, Earle sent me a beautiful song and said "Helen..when you coming back, would you like to sing this song"... I opened the music file and was a very meaningful to me. I love the song and it put me very clarm till I got the good news from the doctor.

I am a Christian....... for sure not a cult members!!! I know my blessing. I almost kiss the dead but God leads me into good doctors, good hospital, good nurse and good people around me. I can't express enough that I love Jesus!

This is the music that I sang yesterday at Church! So meaning to me. If you have time it is good to listen...

Http://fishermanchristianmusic.net/musicpage/Sheltered-In-The-Arms-of-God/Sheltered-In-The-Arms-Of-God.htm

May God touch each of your life as he does to me....