Thursday, April 24, 2008

Healthy Foot Massage


April 24th 2008


In Bangkok we do have so many Massage Palars and Spas! Thai Massage comes in many ways...Body Massage, Head Massage, Soulders Massage, Foot Massage, Face Massage and the famous Special Massage, in my language I call that kind of massage as.... "Naughty Massage"!!! Someone call it "Happy Ending Massage".

In Bangkok, Sukunvit Soi 49th there is a massage place called "Dr. Foot" which is mostly dealing with Foot. The customer are Japanese, Chinese, Korean, some American and ME! Masseur are trained by a China Man in Chinese way. They concentrate on many parts of you foot and they labeled each part of your foot with number 1, 2, 3...on... I believed the last number is 58 or 61??? This kind of massage is totally different from Spa massage like... Aroma, Swedish massage or pealing massage, I mean very very different. This foot massage is kind of like... they press different part of you foot so hard that you feel like some one trying to kill you, helly pain!! (even I do not know how will be in hell!! I know I will never go there either) .... so pain that make you scream, yell and want to spit out!!)..

Then Dr. Foot will tell you the number..Example, like number 1 is your ears, 2 is your neck, 3 is your prostates , 4 is your kidney tra..la la la la. If you yell, he will tell you as "Your Eyes No Good !!"...Oh yes! they give you a chart which is telling you which numbers is connecting with what part of your body by pressing the foot! Dr. Foot will tell you the number and you just do your homework according Dr Foot's mouth and the chart! Smart China man ha? I got to tell you that after pain comes the gain! You are suppose to feel your eyes are clear, mind are open up and feel like walking in the air....

Two days ago, we had house guest. Dr. Newman, Microbiologist from Seattle! He has his own company. He worked with Fish Vaccine (What kinds? I don't know but good one, I hope so!), before. Sometime he comes to Asia and do some works. Robins went to South of Thailand for a day and doing the talking again so I took Dr. Newman to the foot massage. He was in pain for 1 hour! Indeed he was in such a pain that I feel so sorry for him. I told him that you got pain because your foot are bad. Actually I should shut my mouth! My medical result from my Dr. Foot was no so good either.......................... He said very kindly to me

"All your body parts is bad, not working well at all except your ANUS!"
Of course I know what is Anus mean.

Dr. Newman was so nice to me saying "Well..Helen at least one of your body parts is working, this is a good new!!"

I won't say what Dr. Newman's report from Dr. Foot is !! You all can ask him directly....His report was No better than me either!!

PS: Dr. Foot is so famous that you must do appointment before you go!! Always full of Japanese...You know they love Dr. Foot!!! Amazing to me... The ph. number is 02-712-5990. From oversea you must dial 66-2-712 5990.

No comments: