Monday, March 8, 2010

To Those Married Women

OK lets be honest each other. To those married women, do you feel "hate" to your own husband?? I do, sometime!! This is without a lie that I share with my own way of saying....., A confession???

I searched and I searched and I searched on google and yes, I did find out that there are women feel hate to their own husbands. I am not alone or I am not the only one either. I am sure that there are plenty of husbands who hate their own wives. So what? We are equal??

Here is a blog that I found. The title is.."I hate my husband". It is blog by Andrea Frazer. She said,

"I don’t hate him every day. Just a few days out of the month. And they don’t have to just be those PMS days. In fact, I never know when this feeling of anger against my spouse is going to explode."

I feel bad about to blog this hating to your own husband. Worse, I am a believer and I should not hate my own husband don't I?

"Hate" is a bit stronger way of saying so......... should I say, I am getting angery. I no need to explain detail but today I feel that it is getting difficult to live with a man who thinks... he is always right!! Sometime I am asking by myself that do I need to stay with someone because of he provides me well only? The answer is NO!

Why I blog this? I don't know but I know onething..... Today, I am not happy with my own husband. I am going to bed. That's all for today!

2 comments:

shirley said...

Remember the contrasts of the wedding vows - richer or poorer, sickness and health, better or worse, etc. Because God extends grace to us for things about us that displease Him - all the time, we also extend grace in many directions - to friends, children, even husbands, when we are displeased. That's how it's supposed to work, at least.

Helen said...

Shirley

Thank you for your comments. Yes, because of richer or poorer, sickness and health, better or worse...I am still marrying to one man for 19th years.

But time to time I do feel that married life is difficult and not easy.

I know it depend on both side (husband and wife), to live on the enjoyment of married life but for the moment I lost it! and... I do not like to live in pretending life also. Means... smiling in front of the people that I am OK!

Our church requested him to become a decon and think it back I am glad taht he is not accepting because I am not fit for a decon wife!!!