Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter is here! When my son was much younger age, by now I had to plan for the egg hunting, painting, and inviting his friends. Oh yes... I know what is Easter. What I mean is.... instead of focusing on real meaning of Easter, most of the time I was busy with my son beside going to the church on Easter Sunday morning. Now I am getting older day by day, Easter is not for hunting eggs only or Easter dinner. Easter has a real meaning for me as a Christian.

Easter celebration is a foundation of the Christian faith. I do believe in Christ's Resurrection. Christ raises from the dead!

Christian said Christ is the son of God. I have heard that people say.."Does God needs a son??? as God is so powerful and God doesn't need Son!!!" Here is what I believe....

Christ is the son of God but for many people thought like natural earthly father and son. For me Christ is part of God and God in human form. There is no separation between God, Christ, and Holy Spirit. Why Christ??? Here is my answer..... If you really loves someone you show up!

No matter how much my Robins said he loves me but without showing up in Hong Kong to be with me, I will never knows that he loves me at all.

Many people also asked that Does Jesus Christ really Raised from the dead? Here is the explanation from the Holy Bible......

"These men (Apostles), had been with Christ before his death; a number of them had been with him for about three and a half years. They had seen him during the trial; some of them had seen him die on the cross. After his resurrection, these men associated with him for about forty days. They talked with him; they handled him; they saw him. They had every reason for believing that the Christ whom they saw was the one who had been crucified. "

We human like to believe in on solid thing that we can touch, see, smell. So does Thomas who was with Christ many many times, he had notably doubted. Why he said, "Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe". And later Thomas did examine these wounds, and he said, "My Lord and my God" John 20:24-28.

For me I do not need to see Christ's hand to touch the nails print to trust him. I have see my own ways of Christ's nails print. Yes...

Christ is indeed raised from the Dead!!

I will say as Thomas, "Christ is my Lord and my God".

No comments: