Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project Thailand

A Thai Princess, she just left yesterday after visiting 2 months in Bagkok, Thailand. She is back to McClain, Va., where she is living now. She came to visit her 2 sons who are living in Bangkok. Yes, I did have a good time with her. We were together for 3 years in Guatemala. She even visited to the Blair Atoll Shrimp Farm in Belize for 7 days when me and my family were there. She is one of the friends that I really found out. We both loves Gems and jewellery and she is nice.

The other event was receiving Project Thailand group at my house! We had a very nice dinner together. The Project is leading by Dr. Kevin Ferguson from Shands/Florida University Hospital. I was so proud of them. Now they are on the mountain area of Thailand taking care of the Akha Hill Tribe people who are very very less fortunate to see doctors.

There is a blog about Project Thailand writing by different medical students of UF. All the expend are from their own pockets just to come and share their abilities to care, to vaccine, ..........etc to the hill tribe people.

I am so proud of them, I do. They can be anywhere in the world to have a good holidays with their love ones but their choices are to join this Project Thailand. They are accepting the donation for the project and please search under Project Thailand-Dr. Kevin Ferguson if you want to share your blessing in this project. Gift in good will is the best of all!!

May I end with this.............

"Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven."

Matthew5:16

No comments: