Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy!

Robins went to Philippine for a week, of course talking about SHRIMPING!!!! and...... looks like the Philippino are coming this week to see Robins's babies shrimps. He came back home with the best talking award. You know, somehow it doesn't bother me anymore when Robins is travelling. Oh yes..it did irritated me when he was flying all the time. Now for me if he is happy at what he is doing, that's fine with me. He can go to North Pole if he wants to talk about shimp there.

I am leaving soon to my second house at up north of Thailand. Water festival is coming in April. I rather be with my grandmother before heading to USA for yearly check up.

The last 2 months I am getting busy with my Gem and Jewellery business again. I am running around like, how people say in English?, a dog?? See, today I am heading to finishing my 5 rings and on Monday there will be 3 rings more then.... I have to see some orders that I got to finish.

Easter is coming! My son use to be crazy about hunting bunny eggs but now he is 14 ++ and seen to me he is starting to hunt a girl. Well naturally right? I am happy that he is crazy about girl than boy. But I am reminding him that Education come first, all the time!! Worry mother, bad mother, concern mother...who's know???

Talking about Gem and Jewellery, I got to tell you about my one bad accident happened at the Bangkok Jewellery Trade Show. Here is...

My orders from Singapore is 5 or 6 carets Burmese Spinel. Red Spinel can be as good as Ruby Market now. So.... here I was hunting Spinel for 3 days at the fair. I was enjoying the show with my legs pain from walking too much.

I found two beautiful Burmese Spinels at one of the Burmese Booths. One is 5.5 and the other one is 6.4 carets. My Singaporean, she wants both. So I was working hard. I found them at this Burmese Booth which was not room enough for 3 people to stand in a roll and checking up the gems.

There is a man I think he is from Australia or England, he is a tall man too. He was checking up the Burmese Moon Stone which were all over the counter top, full of them. I mean all over on that small show case!

As knowing I am going to buy the two spinel off, I need quirt time with the owner, to deal the prize. I went there first time and this white guy was there. I went there second time he was still there. Then the third time then the fourth time he was still there busy with the best looking moon stone for many days many hours. I lost my patient and talk to the owner in Burmese......,"When will be this Old Fart going to buy, finish and gone?? I need to deal with you my spinel today"

Out of my surprised this white man who is thin, tall , and his face was covered with full of hair, turned to me and said in Burmese with very very sweet voice and smiling face.... he said, "Young lady, I am not an Old Fart!!" The Burmese, the owner giggle to me like a little boy. His wife was covered her mouth with her hand but I can still hear her laughing at me... and said, (of course in Burmese), "Oh Oh, sister I forgot to tell you that he speaks Burmese!!" Now should I say..."Damn, very smart old fart????"

My reaction to that moment was......I almost drop dead!!!!! I just said to him, " Oh....OK you take time, I am Sorry!" and....I walked away very quickly from all of them. I laughed and laughed at myself so bad too.

Well, I went there the next day but to my surprised, again he was still there. I pretended that I never know him before (which is true, I do not know who he is), and checked my gem for the last time and...... I bought them off.

Deep down I am sorry to this gentlemen who loves Burmese Moon Stone dearly. It was my mistake and my bad!! I am sorry............

No comments: