Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tony Snow

I arrived to Gainesville, Florida on 10th of July! It's always nice to be back to USA. We spent the night in LA, the weather in LA was cool and nice. I do not have that much Jet leg this trip. Yesterday was my infusion day but I came down with slightly fever so the doctor moved to till my fever free for 24 hours. I think I should rest instead of I went to ride bicycle for 40 minutes which is stupid enough to do so!!

As every one know that Tony Snow, Press Secretary die last Saturday. I do not know him except on TV. Good looking man and a father of three children, die at 53 with cancer. Every time I heard or see someone die of cancer, honestly I am starting to think "When will be my time??".... and then "When will be I fully become Helen who is the one before cancer??". When I starting to feel down and worry this is what I told to myself....

"Helen, count your blessing! You got one of the best team of doctors, you have a good insurance, materially you are comfortable. If you are in Burma, you might be dead by now (for sure even eating by warm and left nothing!!!) . Look a head and help needing people, be kind, share, be considered and live on in positive. You are still with your Son and your family so be thankful. Most of all...You do have "God" who has mercy for you. Trust in God, your faith will bring you through...." ...... so much going on and on! Agian I said it...I might be confuse of my feeling but I never confuse of my faith in my Jesus!! This is firm my dear all!!

I do not know Tony Snow in person, but him and his family is in my prayer! May God has mercy on his family. I like someone said about him which is....

"If God needs a good Press Secretary, now he has one".........................................

No comments: