Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shan and his ma ma, me!

My son turn 15 today! Happy birthday to Shan!!

My son was born in Central America on 31st of August. He was born weight 10 lbs and tall 20". One luggage of his baby clothes were never being used. I end up came home with him a clothes from the hospital because he was a big baby. He wear the size of 3 months old baby clothes when he was born.

I think I did mention it before one of in my blogs that I got this boy after 3 years of my married. I thought I will never become a mother but surprise surprise..... I got him and I thank to my God Jesus for this beautiful boy. One of my big blessing!!

Shan is now speaking 2 languages and he understand Thai better each day. His first word is "Ma ma" and second, "Aqua". Speak mostly Spanish as the nanny is only Spanish speaker.

Back 15th year ago on 31st of August, a kind of love that I never feel before was born on that same day too. As all the mothers, I feel a huge love inside me and till today that love never gone away.

I love you Shan!!!

I just want to say a short prayer today,

"Dear God,

Thank you so much for Shan. The joy that you give us is so clear and so precious. I want to be a good mother to him and Lord, please help me to be one.

I know this child is a blessing from you. Please use him as thy will. When Shan starting his new school next year, Lord may my son go with thy angels protection. So help us God!

We love you and we have faith in you.

In Christ name,

Amen"

3 comments:

Hua Cai said...

cheap football shirts
supra shoes
ray ban sunglasses
hollister clothing
michael kors uk
nfl jerseys
baltimore ravens jerseys
ray ban
roshe run men
celine outlet
coach outlet
puma sneakers
michael kors outlet online
mont blanc
coach outlet online
calvin klein underwear
hollister clothing store
ed hardy t-shirts
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co jewelry
the north face clearance
ray ban sunglasses
arizona cardinals jerseys
pandora
swarovski crystal
cheap soccer jerseys
tommy hilfiger outlet
ray ban uk
jordan 11
canada goose outlet
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
cartier watches
christian louboutin uk
mulberry uk
toms shoes
kate spade uk
soccer jerseys
pandora charms
mizuno running
2015711caihuali

chenlina said...

chenlina20160630
michael kors outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
tory burch outlet online
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
running shoes
jordan 3
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
toms shoes
kate spade outlet
air max 90
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
toms outlet
christian louboutin shoes
air jordans
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet online
rolex watches
louis vuitton handbags
supra sneakers
louboutin
ray bans
michael kors outlet online sale
nike huarache
louis vuitton purses
toms shoes
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton
toms shoes
kevin durant shoes 7
longchamp bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
as

Mie Helal said...








Keep it up
https://decor-ksa.com
https://3kary.com/property-status/land-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/land-for-sale/
https://3kary.com/property-status/commercial-land/
https://3kary.com/property-type/lands/