Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Myself

Before I go to bed I did say a little prayer almost every nights and asked " God.... please speak to me, guide me through from the Holy Bible or my devotional guide book." To my surprise, sometime I did get the answer what I am asking for. You too can be!!

Last night is the night which make me feel to be myself and also teaching me just be yourself. I do feel time to time that "I try but never there yet". Worst, sometime I felt like a complete failure when I tried to follow methods that were designed for a good person or a good woman.

I know now I am just Helen and can't be Margaret Thatcher!

Like about my health. Till today I am the only one do know that without Christ, I am very hard to walk on this world. I know how I fought this liver cancer. I know how God makes me see clearly. I know how God healed me. I wish to share how blessing can be received if you have honest faith in Christ.

Then I continued to read my devotional guide book..., "The authentic story of the work Christ has done in our lives is the best testimony we have. You no need to be spiritual gift of evangelism, or doctor it or dramatize it. "

My lastnight prayer time teach me to be myself even in witnessing about Christ. I no need to "Make up a story", I know how God helps me.

Just say the truth and share what your blessing are.

For me, I need Christ always.

Beside this I also learn one more thing. In life, you can't control someone not to hurt you either. IN fact might hurt you more and there might be many are in line to hurt you too. But in the end this someone will take his/her responsible what she/he does. What you have to do is.............

Walk on the road straightly with what you believe in. Other word, be yourself.


This is what my devotional guide book teach me last night.

1. Said., "If the thought of taking classes or memorizing plans has kept you from witnessing, try a different approach: be yourself!"

2. "If you want others to know what Christ can do for them, tell them what He has done for you."

Part 2. Change the subject:

last night I got fight with Robins. I no need to tell the detail why we got fight into. Yes.. Robins and I know what is cause. I hope he will never forget it too.

Lately Robins always shoot me with " What kind of Christian are you?" to win the fight, he will say to me more like ...

"Sometime I wonder!!". He did that often now that to my remembered the last 7 times of fighting.

Before I take it very angrily but last night I did change the whole perspective.

Lastnight I talk to myself that, now on I will do my Christian part and lets see what kind of part he is taking for his life.

I will try to be myself and will live what is more important for my life!

Remember..."Be Yourself"!

No comments: