Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The % of happiness

I am seriously want to ask you (who ever read my blog), are you happy? How happy you are? How you are going to find the happiness? who you are going to happy with?? ....ect...............................


Let me look back my happy times......Most people say the happiness starting within the family first..mean if you have a good set of parent, you will have the confident in adult life and most likly to success in future!! Ok these are coming out of my life experiences with happiness...........The following are only for fun to read BUT not a lie in there!!

With Parent: I will rate happiness with my parent is 40 %. I said this so because as my parents were divorce when I was only 7 or 8 years old. I did not like them, I did not want to see them but I love my grandmother! Happiness with my grandma is 100%! I know I am normal because I had a set of parent (not in blood parent) who are very high class in attitude!! love..yes I do love my own parent.

With schooling : It is 100% happy and fun in high school. I love my high school years because I did have a set of very good friends. Now we are all over the world. With University year, I said 100 % happiness with friends but for learning may be only 45 % because I hate what I was learning (talking about Burmese Education way).

With dating: I did not date so much.... say... I am not so good at this one. Thank goodness...I had never date a pimp, a pervert, an idiot nor muderers!! so I rate in this field for 85% happiness!

With Marrying: Honestly I love married life because you face verything with someon you love...but I did not mean alway happy though... you do not have happy, happy and happy. It is fun to see the hpppiness % of this one... never stay the same % ...its goes...sometimes 100%, may be more sometime like 150 % but it can be like dive down to 25 %, may be sometime 0 % or may be sometime minus -50%...so we need a good Dr. to do a resecrch!! It's goes like my Prograf level ( my immue surpressor), it does change up and down and up and down.

With your child: It is always 100%. Do not ask me why? because I do not have answer I just felt it that way.

With In laws: If you have a good set of in laws, yes .... love can reach almost...I said almost 100% but if you have mean in laws ...Ok I will let you answer this yourself!!!

With friends: I am saying platonic (spell??) friendship...I have feinds that I love them a lot. ..almost 100%. I love Mie Mie Htun (the grand daughter of old Finance Minister), she is in LA now. She was the person I grew up together with 16 years in one house, we shared one room, same school, the same friends, movies, almost everything.... Her family fed me and my sister for so many years. She is my very very good friend to me till now. Later years I am so close to Rose, Rose Mary, Pinky, Sandy, Cho Mar,Sein Sein, myu, Nyunt Nyunt. In my over sea years.... I love this lady... She is a Princess, lives in Washington DC. She is a true good freind evey time I need help or kind wards she is the one who help me or to others too. So many good feinds called me when I was fighting with my liver cancer in Gainesville..she is the one cried with me.. She understand my feeling for that ugly time of my life! People I did mention in here are being friends to me over 16 years to 25 years!! A real true good freinds!!!Somehow I love my doctors, my nurse and my cordinators too...Not only because of I am doing very well but also the kindness that they showed me.

Now to answer the questions of happiness....Yes I am happy because I know more about life now than before (never be 100% because I am still learning). I am happy most of the time lately because I know how to accept the proplems and ugly peoples. How am I going to find the happiness????...well if you balance of your work, family and prayers with true faith, this will give you the ALMOST happiness in this world. Someone said..."if you are very good at work, top seed of what ever you are doing with it but if you forget the family and faith... one day you will wake up like Howard Huge's. Same as you are a good family man or woman but not good at work and not definitely in faith ( what ever you believe in )..you will confuse your child or to your family. Also you are a good belivers but forget about your work, and family?? answer yourself please!!!

Talking about MYLIFE......I do find very peaceful when I pray with my family before going to bed... also when I read my bible. I felt such a calm in my mind. I will finish with my son's prayer which he says before to bed...... he, my Shan said " God is good, God is great and thank you for everything. Please help mommy and Daddy"....Have a very happy day!!