Thursday, January 17, 2008

white lies

The following are from "Bangkok Post" New Paper.......


The odds and ends said "British people are average lie four times a day, ( Wow..that's too much to lie for a day. I hope David and Genni not mad at me!!!), but it's mostly to avoid embarrassment rather than to deceive people.

According to a survey by drinks brand WKD, the most frequently uttered lie is "Nothing's wrong-I'm fine".. ta ta ta .... Then goes....................

Almost a quarter of men have told a partner that she looks good in an outfit, despite thinking the opposite, and 29% have lied about flirting with another woman.

Almost half of the famales admitted to having lied about how much new clothes really cost them and 30% about how much they have had to drink.

A third of the 2,500 polled a dmitted to havin glied a bout their weight!!

....................................................................................................................................

Ok please see my view point of lies........

I do not or will not say that I never lie, now I can excuse that.... yes I did some British lies too. My husband said calling someone a lier is very bad (may be this is American point of view).

I also learn something about lie too.. if you lie please do not let other caught.. because the minutes you got caught this is bad. I caught some people lies to me and make me feel sick in my gut.

Lets see some of my lies... Yes I admitted lieing about my shopping. Bangkok post said "women lie about how much new clothes cost"...I was or may be I am one of them. ( I have gut to tell the truth !!). Some of my dresses cost good prize tag. If I told the real prize to Robins, he will preach me for how I must save the money for one weeks till my ears got hot!!! So that I lie...But......Let me tell you my Robins is very good at preaching about money.

We never lie about our fatness to each other though. He used to tell me how fat I am and told me not 2 serving. I told him how fat he is too. I have excuse for my fatness ! See I made baby and got fat but what kind of fat cause to my Robins get bigger?? Thai food? Happyness? Stressless???...

Well lets lie in British way only please!!!





No comments: