Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Insurance

This diary is base on my own situation only............

I got all the liver's news from Google to my Blackberry. I read about the girl, Natalli who passed a way because of insurance problem..(well...this is what I
understand).... I feel so sorry for her and thinking how many people are the same as in hers shoes!

I have this insurance for the last 12 years and in my own experience... I wanted to say Thank You so much to my insurance company. I mean it too....without this insurance company, I do not know where I will standing today. Yes... Robins can help me but It might cause hell in my marriage life.

I do not know so much about policies... after my liver cancer the insurance hike up. It still paying some % of my medication and Robins needs to add up some. I wish I am rich like Bill Gate then... no need to look at no one face and taking care of myself. I really do. I do not mean to bring this problem to my family but it happened. If my health is to blame for please do so!!

Money is necessary..it helps, it talks, and it gives you position and power. Other ways I see for so many people...money is nothing but problems to them. I saw some who needs transplants with tons of money but wait and mean time die or helpless even doctors can't help for some situations!

I drop so many pills on the way and now taking only two main medications which is expensive. It reach the point that I got told very often .."I have to work till I die".."It cause me and my retirement plans".. so many..mostly "you spend so much money"... How could I spend so much money which I have no controll over?? Cridit cards is in limit! I got pay as workers!!! How could I sincerely thanks as give me unhappy every time I am taking the pill??? Do I need to see the ugly face every time I buy the medicine??

I wish someone can invent no more pills for transplant patients but just one injection per year is enough! I know my sound is crazy but I can wish, don't I??? I want to see my son growning up, help needing people and be happy where ever I am in but sometime things did not permit me to do so..

Ok...looking around there are so many people helpless but I still do have helps.

Again thank you to my insurance company even increasing each year and causing negative thinking but something is better than nothing. helen.

No comments: