Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meai=wife

"Meai Noit" means small wife ( actually mean mistress) and "Meai Long" mean big wife (real meaning is first wife) in Thai language. Bangkok is as many other big cities, we have full of meai long and meai noit club!!

On Saturday at aroud 2 pm, there was a shooting right at the corner of my home. The big wife came to shoot at the small wife for being a small wife to her husband. Luckily the small wife is not dead becaue the big wife is such a bad shooter!!! The small wife got a way with it as the result was only screatch on her arm. Around my place, we do have very good looking houses belong to doctors, lawyers, investers or businessmen ...ect.... I was so childish to think that how come Maei Noit has such a beautiful house!!

Two months ago when I was at up Northern Point of Thailand...There was a girl who was engaged just about to marry soon, went to have a tea with another male friend at coffee shop. Suddenly her finance came to shoot at her to dead!! Sad...very sad.

Ok let me think about all these Meai Long, Meai Noit's news which is going on often in every where. Remember that the following are my thinking only and might not agree by you all...........There are full of single male or female on this earth and Why don't all these single goes find another single person?? why need to screw the one belong to someone. If someone excuse me saying .."I can't fine good single one OR I just love this married man or woman"! I would answer to her or him that "Are you a looser with shrimp's brian??" (remember shrimp do not have brain in the head just full of $#@*!! Most (not all) educated people do not like second hand... They do not want to be Meai Noit or Pho Noit (small husband). Well... theres alway need two hands to clap though.

For those who can't controll their own body, mean who has a sickness in their sex life and need both Meai Long and Meai Noit...please be smart!! Why don't you have one in Bangkok and the other one in Africa??? In this way you might save your Meai Noit's life or may be sometime your Meai long's wife or may be your own life too!! Agian even not save 100 % because someone might take the plane and go shoot at your meai noit.

I wish women should be smarter than men! (byt he way we do have a song said so)........ why don't both Meai shoot the man!! Well I've been talking rubbish, actually none of my business. The only thing will becoming my business is IF my Robins has Meai Noit!!! or I am starting to looking for "Pho Noit"?? I promise you that will not happen in this life but let me clear the air...... I am not the "Hillary Clinton". I am not a kind, forgiving wife nor a shrimp either!!! After 16 years of my married investment I think Robins belong to me. Hope you agree my thinking of today!

No comments: