Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photos-Bangkok Thailand!

It is very sad to see this beautiful Central world is burned down!

These are red women. Some of them are just doing the business, selling water, food, and my maid also went to give foot massage. She told me she got 100 Baht per hour for her lousy job. I can't say anything as she went there at her after works time. I just gave her nasty look what ever she told me that. Do not know the real meaning of anything just everyone look into how to make money in this bad time ....that's all!!
I think this is intersection of night bazzar!!

This monk is in the wrong place. He should belong to the monastery! I think he is getting free food!

I do not know who this woman is but obvious she does NOT like killing!

Such fire are all over down town. All I can wish is when this will be wnd and when Bangkok turn back to normal time. Thailand is a nice place if you know how to live in yourlife in here.

No comments: