Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Day

Today is my Wedding Anniversary, 19 years with someone who used to be totally stranger but become "One" together.

Me too, I have my own bumbling roads. Sometime the road become with a big hole and we have to mend it then walk on it, fix it walk on it and repair it then walk on it again and again... as other normal couples!!!

The other day I read in somewhere and it said.... "Life starts at 60" not even 40 any more. Then I read somewhere on my computer and said, " A Married Couple 's sex life die at 45!' Then I think who start all these numbers???? Crazy???

Life start at 60 or 40 years old ??? This I do not know as I still feel I am young but not very though. My beauty hero is "Tina Tunner". Damn, this woman is so beautiful. Have you all see her last tour when she was 70 years old??? She looks like 50! I guess this depend on each character how the way you see the life that you are walking on. You bitch or you love is between the 2 choices. For me between the two lines. I am not always bitch nor love. I am kind hearted that is true too.

Let me talk about sex a bit in this blog! Those sex experts are saying that age after 45 the sex is down to the south. It is not!!!! Normal women can still have a good sex even after 50++. The reason lost interest in sex between a couple is not the age. I know and I am very sure for that. NOT age BUT the communication is the main reason causing the problem. If you hurt someone with action or by the way you talk... this two reasons can kill faster than the age which saying 45!

Here is something to laugh off for a married couple who has Wedding Anniversary to day...............

"The Secret of a Happy Marriage
From R.Hynes of Mornington

My wife and I have the secret to making the marriage last...

Twice a week we go to a nice restaurant, have some good food, a little wine and companionship. She goes Tuesday and I go Friday. We sleep in separate beds, hers in Sydney and mine in Melbourne.

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

I asked her where she wanted to go for our anniversary, 'Somewhere I haven't been for a long time' she said. So I suggested the kitchen.

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

She has an electric blender, an electric toaster and an electric bread maker. When she said that she had too many gadgets but nowhere to sit down. I bought her an electric chair.

Remember that marriage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically 100% of all divorces started with marriage. I married Ms. Right, I just didn't know that her first name was ALWAYS.

I haven't spoken to her in 18 months now - I don't like to interrupt her. The last time we had a fight, it was my fault. She asked, 'What is on the TV?' I said 'It looks like Dust'.

In the beginning; God created the earth and rested. Then God, created the man and rested. Then God created woman. And since then neither God nor man has rested.

Original article -
The Secret of a Happy Marriage by R.Hynes of Mornington."

This is what in my mind for today: Among those many couples are divorce, I am still walking on my married life because I am a person who fear (obey or respect), of God's law. I try to live my life in moral or ethical life.

I was brought up from a divorced parents and life was very uphappy for me and my sister's childhood. I learn my lesson and talk to myself that I will try very hard not to put my only child in that position which I faced.

I guess life is not that bad at all if you know how to live under God's guidness. This I speak for me (not for others), and yes...... I pray to my God that may God blesses my married life.


No comments: