Thursday, December 20, 2007

Northern Thailand

I am leaving to Chaing Mai tonight by Train. My son loves to go there only by train. We enjoy our private room and going to the dinning cart. I am looking forward to a nice cool weather and Northern part of food. They cook the noodle different way which I can eat 2 bowls. I have a summer house there which is now living by my Grandmama and a care taker. I heard the pine trees that I planted in year 2005 is now taller than my house. I did extend a samll house at the back, can call a suit only for Robins and Shan.

Northern Part of Thailand is beautiful with mountains. Good weather with so many kinds of flowers. People there speaks slightly different than Bangkok Thai. Very similar to Shan language almost the same though. We can do a day trip to Lao and Burma. In this time of the year there will be tons of tourist in the most Northern Part call Mei Sai . You can see the gems stores all over the main streets with full of fake.

Looking forward to the Christmas with mountain people. Normally I am busy with shopping and packing but this year I know what I must do. Sharing my blessing and thinking about people who can't buy the present for their love one.

Merry Christmas to you all.

No comments: