Thursday, December 6, 2007

The benefit of Liver Transplant

I went to the Bumrungrad hospital this morning for cleaning my teeth. Good news...the doctor said my teeth are look good and big!! To celebrate that I went to the Central Shopping Center.... My life is full of celebrations now!! Oh let me tell you...When I said I need to go holidays to celebrate, every one laughing at me...Why??? They said... "Helen you are always on holidays, you are not working"....That's made me abit up set because I feel I am useless..... Sometime I think I agree with them but sometime not...I will say most of the time not agree....see I will be back to my gems business after new year!! Will be selling again and hopefully counting money soon! Tired of asking money from husband too because it is not easy to ask money from anyone!!

I used to fat, I was 132 lbs...For a small woman (not short OK)...as 5" 2" I think I am fat...ok I was fat, but I do not like that word so I would say "I am jsut a big boned woman"... Well let me tell you ...the first benefit from the liver transplant is...I am thin!!! See in Thailand I was quite big, I was big for 5 years! the dress size in Bangkok is like size 1, 2 and 3.... The Thai are not fat most of them are small or thin or so thin like no food. I used to mad at the sale girls at the Emporium (spelling??) because they told me "Madame your size ...down stair ok down stair".. First I do not understand until I saw the down stair's clothes, they are simple and big people style.....How dare!! Now every style I am fit into it!!! Like today I got a dress...I tried it on. Wow... I look like Charlie's Angels!!!

Other benefits from Liver Transplant are...I am kinder, more thoughtful!! Oh yes...I used to bite back a lots... even none of my business, if I see someone is not fair to someone I used to jump in and bark well... now after liver transplant I like to share an think about other's feeling too. As some of you knows I am feeding mountain people on this Christmas day...by the way my grandmother told me that they found the biggest pig from the mountain too...I hope that the pig are feed by proper food and not &*#@ eating pig!! You never know!!

My meaningful benefit from liver transplant is... my faith!! My faith is both firm and confirmed... I know who is holding my life. Again I say...I am so bless that I have someone special, my Lord Jesus who is with me when I was walking through the dificult time. I was a Christian all my life but never think of what is the true meaningful Christian till I got sick!! I was hit with a life threatening disease and I felt what is Mercy and Miracle.........This is the best benefit from my Liver Transplant.

love,helen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen !!
lorsque tu te rrouves grosse, prévois des vacances à NY...
tu verras cela vaut une bonne diète et tu te sens bien dans ta peau !! rire...
WHen you found yourself fat , go to NY , you will found yourself thin , and feel fine with your weight....
myriam

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

matt@wefeelfine.org

Helen said...

Dear Matt,

You can use my photos in your future book. Hope people feel good when they see my photos also. I wish you for the best of out coming your book. Hope I can buy some copies in Bangkok, Thailand when it ready! I will present them to all my doctors as presents.

Helen