Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gems and Shrimp

Today I was busy all day long! I went to the club that we belong and played Tennis one hours in the morning and then rushed back home for to see the gem stones... four people came to my home and they showed me some. I feel so good for touching the Spinel and some Jades again after for a long time. I saw the best good looking Spinel and reliazed that the prize are way high, 3 times up!!... Jades are good looking too as apple green colour, weight at 6 or 6.5 caret, calling prize 500,000 Baht (devided by 33.78 you will get the US$)....I saw the Paskistan's Peridot for the first time.. very different looks from Burma and China. I would say good colour! I did pick up some gems for me and also for???? Sopha, my helper made for us Shan Noddle and I ate 3 bowls. She is a good cook...........

Robins went to the farm for one night. Went to the south farm by palne . Lately he is travelling only domestic. I remembered that he went to London and did the talking 2 months ago was his last talking for 2007... may be!!!. Hey... by the way if you put Robins's name in search, here come out 10 pages about his books and his ta ta ta... I was so jelous and I put my name in search... here come out only one paragraph which is a prayer for a child who are waiting for a liver transplant in Gainesville, Shands hospital! Even not a page at all. Why??? May be I should talk about more shrimp now on. 16 years of marrying to Robins, there is not a day without talking about shrimps (ok not with me..I hear on the phone he is yaking almost everyday. Yesterday he was talking with Dr. Bolge or what ever the spelling is, on the phone for 45 minutes about shrimps which is drive me nuts) .... So much shrimps talking that I think I know how to grow shrimp without Expert's advisor!! Robins always has something to talk about shrimp all the time..Example...Shrimps read head, shrimps white germs, shrimps read tail, how shrimps eating, why not eating , why eating so much, shrimps babies and the ma ma shrimp's sex life....no joking tons of the shrimps news!!! Never ending!!

Now see this.... I have some shrimps photos in my house. The 4 people who came to show me some Gems saw them and starting to ask me... Why so much shirmps photos? Do you like shimps? Even the Gems people like to know about shrimps!! No way out right!!

Onething I do not understand is...why people will pay to go to the shrimps meeting all over the world??.. It can cost 1400$ to attend the meeting only...the cost is not including your air ticket, hotel and food!!! Sometime I wonder do they have cow confrence, pig confrence or rabbit confrence??? I attended the Shrimps confrence in Thailand (1995), in Hondurus. (2 meeting is enough for me).... Robins invited me to go to Paris and Florance (2004) meeting also but I can't go because I can't leave my son a lone with maid...ok enough shrimps. You all have a good day!

helen

No comments: