Wednesday, December 12, 2007

life

Two days ago I got a message…it said "Norman passed a way yesterday afternoon"....... He was young and if life is good, he can stay the next 40 years. On that night he was in my prayer and I starting to think about "dead" again.. He passed a way with the Liver problem.

Wai Wai Kan Oo: She was a woman that I know....I would say she is a person that I know but not my friend. Rose emailed me from Singapore and said Wai Wai Kan Oo passed away with Liver Cancer. When Wai Wai knew that she had liver cancer, it was too late... After 3 months, she passed away last week. Rose was so shocked; for me I was not so shocked for people dying with liver cancer in Burma. Wai Wai was a beautiful, so attracted woman. A woman never lack of boyfriend!! I think she is half Chinese and half Burmese... I am not sure but she look like it though!!. She was only 51!!!

Myat Mong Kyi: She was my classmate for years 4 to year 12. We studied at Saint Auguestine for many years together. Her mother is Shan and father is a Burmese Colonel. Myat Mung is so beautiful because of the mix blood that she got! I remembered that she is always on top of the class.. I got a call from Mie Mie from LA and said Myat Mung Kyi passed away with Liver cancer 3 months ago. Mie Mie told me that Myat Mung Kyi did not like to see no one during her last days. She came into my memory like a movie.... She was so young and so beautiful but her life was cut shot by the ugly cancer.

Naomi Nang Mie: My mother, she was only early 40 and passed away with Liver cancer also. Me and my mother had just arrived in Hong Kong for a week when she started to tire so easy and she looked very weak... I have no idea what happening to her. The day the doctor told me that "your mother is very sick and sorry you will loose her soon".. I was so surprise that I do not remembered what I felt on that day….I Just stared at the doctor’s face and I was so confused ...I was totally lost.

Nora Layshan: My sister was killed by a liver cancer when she was only 31 year old. This time I knew what I felt… I felt like a knife struck in my heart and never got out of it. We were so close and so everything to each other. I flew from Guatemala to Singapore and then to Rangoon just to see her before she was leaving us. I visited her for 2 weeks before she die. That visiting was a very unhappy, very sad and very painful visiting for me. I love her and I miss her so bad. I told to myself “she is in the better place and she will never want to come back to this earthly world again”…

As most of you know I just got a new liver because of my liver cancer. I do not know what my future is going to be. In the moring I pray “Lord thank you for a new day”… In the evening I pray “God please has mercy on me.”….. I just live each day. Yes… the scare hit me time to time but I am with very good team of doctors and most of all I am in the hands of my God…I will end this with!!... “Not my will but thy will be done”……….

No comments: