Monday, December 3, 2007

How my parent make me and their life...

Today is my birthday! I do not care how old I am because I feel good and very happy ..........Some of you knew that I was born a mother who is 14 years old and a father who is 18 at the time they made me. I use to tell my friends that I just very fortunate to be alive as my mother know nothing about how to take care of a child.... My father ......for sure not by planning but by just regular releasing his sperms!!! The result was here I came out.. (I never say that to my father's face though!!)... Such thing can be happen everywhere! So it is simple as you see how my parent made me.....Later years my grand mother becoming my mother's place.

I was made in Thachileik but delivered in Keng Tung (Shan State)...................... My grandfather was so mad at my mother that ignored her till I was born! My grandmama went to pick up my mother to make me in Keng Tung for a safe deliver. The Keng Tung clinic was run by the American head nurse, Peggy Smith!! She is now may be late 70 or early 80!! Still living in California. She is also who trained my mother to be a nurse.

I was delivered at home by Ms. Peggy Smith because my mother can't go to the clinic as The Shan and The Burmese were havenly fighting at that night time...Thinking back I thank to Ms. Smith as she ran to my mother to get me out!
The last message about Peggy Smith was 12 years ago she went to looking for my mother as she visiting to Burma and met my late Sister. (my sister called me to Guatemala and told me the news)... I tried my best to locate Ms. Smith but no news!!!

I never met my grandparent of my father's side but I knew my mother's! My father's family does not have money so his parent was smart enough to send him to stay with Rev. Paul (Another American missionary in Burma but later moved to Chaing Mai and also the owner of very first Hill Tribes collection shops in Northern Thailand)...... They put him to school and living with them till.....Oh! who knows for how long.....with them my father learn how to speak English.. may be I should say American....

My father is still in Shan State who loves to hunt wild pigs, baby bears and deers.....I remember that he used to have different kind of guns for hunt but now no more as the Burmese took them all.

Well I do not care how my parents make me..... I love them many ways... They tried hard for me to get the best education in Rangoon and thanks the Lord for I have 10 toes and 10 fingers with a set of very good brain...... on top of that I am not ugly at all.......

Well...Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!

helen

No comments: