Friday, April 23, 2010

Yesterday!

Went to the Doctor's clinic at 3 pm to read my quarterly blood test, liver function, hormone level, HBIg level, Prograf level,ta ta ta ta ta.......................

By the blessing, Yes..... I am very happy for the good results!

My Blood pressure was 124/71. The nurse said "Vely Goot". My heart beat was 70. The Immune level was 50, so I need to shoot up. Also time for me to check up my eyes, my teeth so got the appointments for next week. Prograf can give some trouble if I am not taking care of my eyes or my teeth. Well this is what I was told.

There is a nurse who I really like her. She does has this nurse personalities..... smile, kind, caring, tender most of all, she can give you the injection without pain at all. Trust me, I even did not know when the needle poke into my butt. She is very tiny, not tall at all, I would say she is about4"8" but has a very pretty face. A sweet face!!

I got 2 immune injections yesterday. We (the nurse and I), were talking right at that moment I got out from the bed + my mouth was so busy talking to her. So much busy talking that I forgot I was wearing skirt and forgot to pull it up. When I remember about my skirt, I noticed that my skirt was on the floor like a flower. I was standing there with my only underwear!!! Isn't it bad??

Lucky I was wearing good looking under wear. The nurse covered her eyes and laughed to dead for 5 minutes. She was keep saying, "Chun mai hean na ka!" means, "I did not see OK!". Yeah right,,,then why she covered her eyes??? I do not feel shy a bit at all.

The main reason I brough up about this tinny nurse is...., She is 29 years old and said no boy friend! I told her, "You are pretty and with your job as a nurse, you could have found a nice man in your life by now?" She answered, " In Thailand 29 years is an old spinster. No one want old woman!" In my mind I said, Damn fool is she know my age???

Well before I left I said again to her, "Do not give up, you are pretty so keep looking!!!" Right there, She graped my hand and leaded me to the mirror and said, "Look see here, I just got a Botox yesterday. On the side of my eyes, on my laugh lines and a little bit on my forehead!" and continued, "Khun Helen do you want it I have a very good doctor friend who done this work!" I told her, "I would love to but as living with a new liver, I do not want any toxin into my body!" But curiously I asked, "How much it cost you?" She said, "16,000 Bahts!"

I found out her salary is around 20000++ baht and she is only 29 years old. Is she really need Botox??? I told her, "you should rather save your money for a new house or for the food! This Botox is not lasting and yo have to repeat it right?"

She said, "Right but I want to be look young!"

I understand!!!!!!!



Do I like Botox? Yes I do but I can't do it. I know what I am talking about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your English gets better and better. Don't let it get too good. One of your MANY charms is your occasional mishaps with the English language.

Helen said...

Thnk you very much! For me to write English, I have to think in my native language first and then I turn into my own English! Not English English or American English but my Shan English!!

Thanks again!!