Monday, October 14, 2013

Devil can be Two legged!!

What is Devil?

I checked and it said,  "The Devil is believed in many religions, myths and cultures to be a supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind.id devil mean, "

Can be a bad Ghost????

Some of my friends from many countries, different background and different religions, they swear that they saw Devil and good/bad ghost.  I thought I have never seen Devil or Devils in my life.  I even thought that I will never seen the damn bad ghosts too. Today I realized that time to time I encounter with devil. 

Before,  I was thinking what and how the devil looks like.   A smoke form?  A black form? Tall or skinny? Is the Devil talk? If the Devil talks, what kind of language will be?

There is a famous eyes doctor in XXXX. Actually one of the rich rich families in XXXX.  He has this egregious wife and they attended every rich and famous parties.  Here comes BUT,  when he found out his wife was unfaithful to him, cheating with another man, his life was dead!!  He was heartbroken, shame and uncomfortable in the public anymore.

And see this man, (I wont' mention the name), who said he has bipolar.  Time to time,  he makes his mother crying the rest of his living.   He never change. He said, he has no money but spending on whores,  greedy individual and he makes every family Christmas without smile or the rest can't smile because of this man but he dame knows the MONEY and the greedy. 

I have been watching this episodes on TV.., "Edward and the divorce, Mrs.  Simpson."  Once a upon a time, was a real story.  Mrs.  Simpson she had affaired with her second husband without finishing her first married.  Then she become mistress of King Edward's without finishing her second married.  Mr.  Simpson was humiliated and shamed.

OK lets see this... King David of in my Holy Bible.  Yes...., this story was real and was once upon a time too.  King David wanted Bathsheba so bad that he manipulated and killed once of his best man, Bathsheba's husband.  This woman wants to be a queen too.  The results was... God handle with very smart way and King David lived the rest of his life with Guilt!!

There was a man, yes he did not want to work honestly.  He involved with a very bad family.  He become a drug dealer, got greedier each day but finally he got shot and dead. 

Bad gossip??? Thou shall not kill is not only by the bullets but can be by your mouths too.

Without a lie let me share this.  There are some people that I dislike, can't forgive,  stop talking and not share much with the person I do not like anymore.  See this..., I said I am Christian but I can't forgive.    See this again..., I do not like my uncle's wife, my brother in law, my step mother, list go on.

lets me share you this....., " There was a man who was living on and off with guilty.  So one day he decided to go to  see the Pastor and he said this to Pastor:

"Pastor I am a very bad person but not that bad either.  How could I tell you pastor?  Put it this way...in my heart I feel like..., there are TWO DOGS .  One dog is good dog and the other one is bad dog.  I know they are good and bad dog. I don't know which one is winning Pastor?"

The Pastor replied to this man:

"The one you feed the MOST dog will win!!"

What a smart Pastor.  Yes.... Devil can be 2 legged just like you and me.  There is no smoke form, no black form, not thin and skinny nor Devil is talking.  The Devil can be MYSELF OR YOURSELF!

Do not blame to other.  Check yourself that you are a good dog or bad dog.  Feed the one you want to be kept!!! Please try to see who is the devil in above some stories that I blog in.

I will try my best to keep my good dog.


No comments: