Monday, February 21, 2011

www.catandnat.com

Lately I have been so busy that I have a hard time to go play my tennis too. Then Thailand was holding a liver conference in Bangkok and my GI doctor from the States was here. Busy but I am so happy to see my doctor in Bangkok. We did had a good time.

My beloved father in law passed away 2 weeks ago. It is sad but I thanks to Christ for 89 good years of him on this earth. My father in law was a nice man and I do love him.

Talking about my father in law, 3 nights ago he was in my dream. 20 years of marrying to his son, Robins Jr, I dreamt about him only 2 times. Both were the best dreams about him.

3 nights ago in my dream I saw my father in law was sitting right next to the fire place. He had this happy face with a huge smile and talked to me, "I am good, I am happy and I am OK!' I could say my dram about him was not more than 25 seconds. I believe that he is in a good place.

Ok to change the subject....

I am sharing my ex cancer experiences in http://www.catandnat.com/ links.
It is on line Magazine. Click on it then follow the guest speakers. Sure you will find me. OK the name you have to follow is Helen Layshan.

No comments: