Thursday, February 10, 2011

Do right-sleep right

Never asking money from others except to my husband. Of course to him I ask many many times. Well he is my husband so I did ask money from him. What can you say??? I need the money for me.

Regarding my blog the one I shared on February 8th......, yes I did ask money from people but NOT for me it is FOR the Children who are living in the remote area in Thailand. Ok you can read back if you want to know why I ask. Me myself I did share my blessing to this Project Thailand with other friends.

On that night (February 8th), I pray that to do the right thing. I starting this project with a little prayer myself. Asking to God bless this money and to use it according thy will for the best sake of unfortunate children. All fund will go to Vaccination.

I said a prayer and read my devotional guide book. From it I want to share with you.

"Two years after her husband died, Joan Kroc founded the Ronald McDonald House Charities and became its largest benefactor. Once, when she read a newspaper headline about flooding in South Dakota, She sent unsolicited donations to flood victims totaling fifteen million dollars. This generous woman was the widow of Ray Kroc, the founding father of McDonald's restaurants.

Joan's philosophy was simple. She looked for people in need, and then she surprised them with her generosity. You can do the same. Whatever your financial situation, you can make a big difference in the lives of others. And every time you do, you'll discover, as Joan did , how good it feels to share the wealth."

Here is what I want to say..

1. I am not Joan Kroc.

2. My husband is not Ray Kroc.

3. I do not inherited the McDonald restaurants. (even though some people call me Mrs. McDonald sometime.)

4. I have no fifteen millions dollars to donate (Actually with that money I can vaccine not only one mountain people may be 50 mountains people.)

Here is what I can do...

1. Share my blessing within my limit.

2. May be for sure not fifteen Million dollars but 1000 baht Thai money.

3. I can help to raise the fund.

4. Join the team (from University of Florida) and share my time.

I was surprise that how my friends response to this matter. Thank you very much for your kindness. Even if I can raise only 100 US$ I can still buy some polio oral dose!!!

This is what I believe,

God did not see the amount of the offering but God knows the sincere of your heart.

May I finish with this...

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Acts 20:35

PS: I feel good. I am doing right and I sleep right too.

No comments: