Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Real woman or half woman!!



Year 2005.... On my birthday party, with some of my Bangkok friends!!

Yesterday in Bangkok Post Newspaper, it said.... "First Travesties Air Stewardess in Thai Airway". How could I call her? she/he ?? anyway she/he looks so beautiful. Now in this photos, can you find out how many real women and how many half Bowen?? You all can input in my comments place. Just make sure that do not pick the one with the basket because it's me! full woman! Well I have boy's liver in my body so you want to call me Tomboy?? It's ok for me.

One of the good things in Thailand is .....Everyone are welcome to this country. People are very slow to angry, always happy happy face. We have that Cabaret show with full of half women. Some of them are very beautiful than real woman. The only thing you can see as a man is, They have such a big feet, they wear shoes like size 12 minimum or Adam Apple will tell you. Of course with lots of plastic treatment help too.

One of the Cabaret shows is calls "Mambo". I knew the General Manager and he is with a very good hart. I hired some half women there to come and join the party and they dance the best! and they wear the best and they talk the best as like a real woman too! They are expensive to perform dance at the party.

OK start now you investigation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah helene , je me souviens de ton anniversaire en 2003 ! (tu avais encore 22 ans hein?? rire)
et ces superbes jeunes thailandaises (mon dieu vais je pâlir d envie!!!) si sexy ...si féminine ..si....si indéfinissable sexuellement !!
illusion du paraitre....
enfin bref ! ce jour quelle journée! jamais autant ri avec nos (tes) amis , c était une party géniale qui reste ancrée dans ma mémoire et mon coeur ...
myriam

Helen said...

ces bien mon ami!