Thursday, November 29, 2007

First Blog

Dear Everyone,

This is my first post in my blogspot.... See...What I am going to start with?? Oh yes... 3rd December is my birthday!!! Real age, very difficult to tell you all but if I am going as according to my new liver's age, I will be 1 year 1 month and 3 days!!! Life is so good to me as I told you...I count my blessing each day!!

I feel real good to be back home in Bangkok! I am enjoying food and my friends in Bangkok here. Tomorrow I am going to Seafood Market dinner. I am feeding CP's Secretaries.....As they have done so much work for us it is time for me to say them..."Thank You"...

Went to Spa yesterday. Surpirsingly...the girls there remembered me. Gave me 500 Bath discount and I bought massage, facial, and body scrub!!! for these 3 service, I paid one massage in USA. Played tennis in the morning ... Feel real good because the weather in Bangkok for this year I will say we have A+ weather..... OK this is a test only and will be post time to time! Love ya all.

helen